Anybody get together and help send off the Lost Bar?

Funball

DIS Veteran
As we all have read and heard, the Lost Bar is closing its doors for the last time this weekend. But I am going this Friday to help send them off AND of course this is a mini dis meet, anybody is free to come! we will have a great time and the party won't end till either someone falls off there bar stool or last call-what ever comes first! anybody want to join? :yay:

FRIDAY JULY 23RD!! 5:45PM-ISH, 6PM IS FINE TOO! :yay:

LOST BAR!!
:yay:

wow 55 views.. but no takers!!

wow no locals?? hmm well i guess i will be visting Lost Bay by myself!

Yeah not really.. I mean the new stuff sounds really cool. I can’t wait to see the new restaurant when it’s done!!

:goodvibes :yay:

So what day an time are you meeting, I will be in Santa Barbra for the weekend maybe I could convince my friends to drive to Anaheim for a "lost" cause :)

mods do you mind closing or deleting this thread..it seems no one wants to meet!

thanks

we are actually going 101 thank god, we stopped in monterey to see some friends, and just about to head out back to the 101. hope you got sideways at lost.:rotfl:

well lost bar was ok ..tried the wine cellar was not impressed with it nor the people that work it!

im not a big wine bar fan, i like cocktails to much, but what was up with the staff, just poor service or no knowledge of wines??

ok well im not going to lie. the cm's at the wine cellar were horrid! i met up with a group that i know. we had one glass each. then when we went to order a second the manager who also manages the hooks point.. came down an told that they could not serve us a second glass.....i was sooo beside myself. it was uncalled for really, and after one glass. seriously? we werent loud or abnoxious.the wine cellar is a quite place an so we took in consideration for the rest of the guests to be silent also. i did write a strongly worded letter to the disneyland resort. i just could not believe how we were treated...

they cut you off, after one glass, or was it last call? it seems pretty unreasonable that they would cut you off even if you were being a little loud considering the location. that is to bad.

we were not loud at all. its a classy place so you got to respect the other people .. witch we did...but yeah it was unreasonable, i did send disneyland customer service a email about my poor experience. it was very bad service, but no need to cry over spilt milk as today they are shut down for good! no more wine cellar, and then next week lost bar closes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter