Anybody else hooked on the Food Network channel?

Jenn

DIS Veteran
I can't turn this channel off! I find myself watching it all the time - I only turn to something else if the show is making something I would never in a million years eat.

Positively without a doubt. I watch it everyday. My absolute favorite is Emeril. He has really inspired me. I love him. I enjoy all of the shows except the Iron Chef. I am hooked on FoodTv and HGTV.

It's funny because in my area the cable company just revamped our channels and I only know FoodTV and HGTV anything else I have to search for! LOL!!

I don't have cable or a satellite dish but I do catch it when I babysit the grandchildren at my daughter's.

I love the food network and home and garden network. I would subscribe if it was possible to get only those two but you have to get all that other garbage, mainly sports, and my dh is not into sports so it is a waste of money for me.

Not too into HGTV (except at holiday time...some of those decorated houses are SCARY). Do love my FoodTV. I think I've seen every Iron Chef episode they've aired. And I love watching Cooking Live with Sara Moulton.

Tammy, me too! I go in stages...in the fall and winter, it's food network, in the spring and summer, its HGTV...I watch both off seaons, but it's usually only for a bit...

:eek: geesh

usually only time I watch. I do ROFL when he does something like puts onions in a pan to saute & the audience goes wild.
I would probably watch HGTV all day & night except DH hates it. I switch off quick if he is coming. Does this make me a closet watcher?

YUP! I even got DH hooked...he loves Emeril. As a matter of fact, he won second prize in the "Full on Football" Sweepstakes! Of course...I'll have to confiscate the goods ;)

LOVE IT.

I think I have a really big crush on Tyler Florence. And Jamie Oliver (but he is much too young)

Me too, but some of the recipes are a little too hard for me! I just watched "Good Eats" and it was VERY interesting! I like the cook, he explains things in laymans(womans) terms!;)

I love the Food Network. The Iron Chef is better than any sitcom out there!

Best of, Good Eats, The Naked Chef are some of my personal favorites. I think Mario Eats Italy is entertaining too. I can not get into Cooking Live with Sarah Molton though and don't hate me, but I think Emeril is overated. Too much Bamming for me.:)

Everyone have a great day!

Even my 12 yr DS loves Iron Chef. We want Iron Chef French/Saiki (sp?) to come live with us as our personal chef

:earsgirl:
I agree. Both HGTV and Food TV are great. I enjoy them a lot more than most of what's on TV.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter