Anybody else going to camp for MNSSHP?

Jesussavedme

DIS Veteran
We're camping the 6th/7th of Oct, as long as we get tickets to MNSSHP!

It should be so much fun, but I hope our FLorida heat has gone away by then. There's nothing worse than camping in this heat with all of the mosquitos!

We're going the following week. We went in 2004 and had a blast! Weather's usually not in the high 90's or 100's in early Oct., but it is still pretty warm. Mosquitoes stick around til the first frost, so you'll still have them to contend with. :confused3

33 Days, 6 Hours, 23 minutes til we're back at Ft. Wilderness and Star Wars Weekend! :woohoo:

We're gonna be there Oct 25-29th, and are planning on going.

We'll be there on 9/29. Can't wait, as it is always fun. We were there on Halloween night last year and it was pretty crowded, so we're looking forward to some lighter crowds this year.

When can we buy tickets for this? I have tried, but they said not yet. We're first timers, and I am SO confused.

Last time we went (2004), we went on Halloween night and it was packed. We're hoping for lighter crowds since we're going earlier in October this year.

Anyway, in '04 we bought tickets as early as possible, and if I remember correctly they became available 'bout mid-May. Keep a look-out, maybe it won't be too much longer!!

33 Days, 21 Hours and 15 minutes til we're back at Fort Wilderness and Star Wars Weekend!!! :woohoo:

cakesnkids said:
When can we buy tickets for this? I have tried, but they said not yet. We're first timers, and I am SO confused.

Tickets go on sale May 1st. I'm not sure who to call to get them though. I may try to do it through the disney website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter