Anybody care to create a t shirt for a bunch of WISH DISers?

lizdotcom99

<font color=purple>Tags Have Been Donated<br><font
I was hoping maybe somebody here would like to help create a shirt for a bunch of us WISH Disers who will be heading to the Captital City Half Marathon on April 1........we would like to use a penguin as our mascot with a saying that says "I had the courage to start" nice and big across the top or the bottom of the penguin....this will be on the back of the shirt. Shirts will be either grey, orange or safety green...depends on who wants what...but that is the jist of what I am looking for. We will take a vote on the winning design, and proudly wear our shirts for all of Columbus to see.......Thanks in advance for anybody that wants to help with this. I promise to post pictures after the big day!!

Here are two that I tried. I'm sure the more talented designers will have some better ideas. I may play around with a couple more later. Is there something you have in mind?

Also, do you want something about DIS WISHERS or the half-marathon name/date on the shirts?

PenguinShirt1.jpg

Penguinshirt2.jpg

Beth

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!

Thanks so much! I will tell the others about htis thread!!

Here are those same two shirts with some text added to show Dis WISH and the event name/date. I haven't had time to work up anything else yet.

PenguinShirt1copy.jpg

Penguinshirt2copy.jpg

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Beth

Both the shirts look awesome. Great job. I would vote for the first penguin design with the Dis Wish name.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter