Anybody at the Fort this Weekend??

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Deb, Lorna, Donnie, Todd, Matt, Cheryl?? Jenn?? Anybody??

Gonna be down Thursday through Sunday for work, probably will have some time to hang out on Saturday night and Sunday.

Carol I think Donnie said he was going this weekend. Cheryle & I was talking about it but we have to go to Jupiter to take care of some more businss. Have a great trip and let us know if there is anything new at RC & maybe some new Pics.

My family and I will be checking in on thursday2/25 and checking out 3/04.
dont know what loop yet but we a:cool1re in a premium pet loop, hopefully in the 500 loop. We will be in our 1969 Blue Bird Inn camper. it is blue and white and looks like an old school bus. We would love to meet some of you guys.
:cool1:

Checked in today, leaving on the 1st. You can't miss us, sitting on loop 100.

Would enjoy a visit, hopefully we should be here most evenings. You definitely can't miss us.

Carol, wish we could be there. Rich and Matt are doing a show at the fairgrounds. I was going to come over on Sat for the day, but have to see, I am still working on catching up their paperwork, it seems to be ruling my life. Kelly and Britney are staying at Animal Kingdom for ESPN weekend. I will let you know if I make it over Sat. Are you staying at the Fort?

Carol, wish we could be there. Rich and Matt are doing a show at the fairgrounds. I was going to come over on Sat for the day, but have to see, I am still working on catching up their paperwork, it seems to be ruling my life. Kelly and Britney are staying at Animal Kingdom for ESPN weekend. I will let you know if I make it over Sat. Are you staying at the Fort?

No I'm not staying at the Fort. Once again working over near UCF and will be staying over there. I should be finished working at some point Saturday and was going to drive over Saturday, then again drive over Sunday until time to leave for the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter