Any way to get Moving to Orlando on it's own feed?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
I enjoy the Moving to Orlando show but I find it hard to find it sometimes because it's mixed in with the others. Last night we wanted to watch the episode about things to do in the area and I swear it took us at least 5 minutes to find it. I wasn't able to find it at all on AppleTV and finally found it on my phone on the YouTube app and streamed it from there.

Is there a better way for me to quickly find those show episodes? Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

I enjoy the Moving to Orlando show but I find it hard to find it sometimes because it's mixed in with the others. Last night we wanted to watch the episode about things to do in the area and I swear it took us at least 5 minutes to find it. I wasn't able to find it at all on AppleTV and finally found it on my phone on the YouTube app and streamed it from there.

Is there a better way for me to quickly find those show episodes? Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Maybe even just give them it's own playlist? I know that makes it easier to find the Universal, Disneyland, etc. shows. There is also the site, https://www.wdwinfo.com/moving-to-the-magic/ .... but that doesn't seem to have all the videos either.

Seems like, at least on Youtube, the best way is just search for "dis unplugged moving to orlando" but that is definitely a bit inexact

You should be able to view our playlists on Apple TV as well as the app or any device and then you just find the Moving to Orlando playlist with all the episodes.

Maybe even just give them it's own playlist? I know that makes it easier to find the Universal, Disneyland, etc. shows. There is also the site, https://www.wdwinfo.com/moving-to-the-magic/ .... but that doesn't seem to have all the videos either.

Seems like, at least on Youtube, the best way is just search for "dis unplugged moving to orlando" but that is definitely a bit inexact
It's had its own playlist since it became a show after the first episode that aired during the marathon show. It's just not on our home page, because we are out of room for extra playlists, but it can still be found in the playlist tab. And just to throw it in before the questions start pouring in, the show on iTunes is in the final process of getting its own feed and the missing episodes will appear when it's live. Apple doesn't like to accept a new podcast if it picks up audio from other established feeds and ends up rejecting it.

It's had its own playlist since it became a show after the first episode that aired during the marathon show. It's just not on our home page, because we are out of room for extra playlists, but it can still be found in the playlist tab. And just to throw it in before the questions start pouring in, the show on iTunes is in the final process of getting its own feed and the missing episodes will appear when it's live. Apple doesn't like to accept a new podcast if it picks up audio from other established feeds and ends up rejecting it.

thanks! didn't realize there was a separate playlist area / tab .... guess I am not very good at internetting!

thanks! didn't realize there was a separate playlist area / tab .... guess I am not very good at internetting!
Same here. YouTube is not something I use often and it's typically because I just followed a link to a specific video.

I listen to the podcasts, not watch, except for the rare occasion like last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter