Any Virginia DIsers out there

looking for some more friends who speak Disney. most of my friends around here do not understand my Disney ways!

Richmond here!

-Amanda

Does it count if I can SEE Virginia from my home in southern Maryland? I didn't see a Maryland group, and I sure do experience the same thing as you guys ... the multitude don't understand my enthusiasm. Also, most consider Disney for the very young and cannot figure out why my boys (16, 17, and 20) STILL love Disney at their ages!

I must say, however, that when anyone who knows me (or knows OF me) has a question about Disney, they come to me! I can't always anser them of course, but I sure can point them to DISBOARDS.com for more info!

Deb

I'm in the Richmond Metro area!

Mechanicsville, VA here. We are going to the World in August and I am driving my husband crazy with Disney talk. I need another outlet for my planning excitement.

Richmond's West End. Just got back from the World June8th!!!

Richmond!

Yay so many from Richmond. We definitely need to plan a meet up now :)

I'm in Glen Allen just west of Richmond.

Ashland here

Richmond here!! Just got back from a trip in Oct and thinking about planning one for Dec '16!
Just noticed this thread.

I'm in the Richmond area, specifically Bon Air. I usually only hang out in the Resorts forum area, so I've never noticed this thread.

I know it was started a couple of years back, but I think a meet up late summer or early fall 2016 might be fun. Even if we just get together for lunch on a weekend, it might be nice, right?

There is a 10th Anniversary DIS Event that I am attending in July and I hope some of you are attending. But if not, I hope we can all meet up for a meal soon and talk about our favorite place, Disney.

I'm in southwest Virginia, about an hour from Blacksburg...and I LOVE Disney! Luckily, my sisters live close and are hug Disney fans too!

Just noticed this thread.

I'm in the Richmond area, specifically Bon Air. I usually only hang out in the Resorts forum area, so I've never noticed this thread.

I know it was started a couple of years back, but I think a meet up late summer or early fall 2016 might be fun. Even if we just get together for lunch on a weekend, it might be nice, right?

There is a 10th Anniversary DIS Event that I am attending in July and I hope some of you are attending. But if not, I hope we can all meet up for a meal soon and talk about our favorite place, Disney.
I grew up in Bon Air. I went to Crestwood Elementary.

Is there an interest in having a meetup in the Fredericksburg, VA area every other month or so? I've thought about starting a group on Meetup.com, but didn't want to if there wasn't any interest.

Richmond, VA, here.

Do you think Richmond would be a better fit, since it's more centrally located? Fredericksburg is fine, too.

I think you would have some interest. Keep us posted and let us know what you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!