Any Virginia DIsers out there

Hi! Fairfax here :thumbsup2 I know what you mean, none of my friends understand my Disney obsession. They are totally uninterested :sad2:

Does it count if I can SEE Virginia from my home in southern Maryland? I didn't see a Maryland group, and I sure do experience the same thing as you guys ... the multitude don't understand my enthusiasm. Also, most consider Disney for the very young and cannot figure out why my boys (16, 17, and 20) STILL love Disney at their ages!

I must say, however, that when anyone who knows me (or knows OF me) has a question about Disney, they come to me! I can't always anser them of course, but I sure can point them to DISBOARDS.com for more info!

Deb

Does it count if I can SEE Virginia from my home in southern Maryland? I didn't see a Maryland group, and I sure do experience the same thing as you guys ... the multitude don't understand my enthusiasm. Also, most consider Disney for the very young and cannot figure out why my boys (16, 17, and 20) STILL love Disney at their ages!

I must say, however, that when anyone who knows me (or knows OF me) has a question about Disney, they come to me! I can't always anser them of course, but I sure can point them to DISBOARDS.com for more info!

Deb

HAHA I don't see why not!! :thumbsup2 Our area really is just one large sprawling extension of DC, anyways.

We are in Southampton County (2hrs west of Va Bch). We just booked our 7th trip this week. :cool1:

Mechanicsville, VA here. We are going to the World in August and I am driving my husband crazy with Disney talk. I need another outlet for my planning excitement.

Hello!
I am a Alexandria area Disney fan! I just went down in May! It's always nice to speak with other fans like myself. A meet up would be fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!