Any Upstate NY Disers Out There?

Such an old thread! But at the border of Macedon/Perinton/Victor! Spend lots of time in Cananadaigua.

I know I started this and somewhat abandoned it, but bumping this thread to see if there is any new interest! I would love more than ever to get some kind of meetup or group started! :) If we do have some interest, I don't know if it's easier to organize on the OTHER social media site, but please feel free to post here or message me anytime!

I know I started this and somewhat abandoned it, but bumping this thread to see if there is any new interest! I would love more than ever to get some kind of meetup or group started! :) If we do have some interest, I don't know if it's easier to organize on the OTHER social media site, but please feel free to post here or message me anytime!
I'm in the Finger Lakes as well, currently a grad student at SU. I work with some other hardcore Disney fans, we are definitely representing central NY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!