Any updates on VIP tours and SWGE?

That seems harsh, considering the price of the tour. I think they should discount the tour during the reservation only period because you are not getting VIP access to the whole park (because SWGE will then be open, and you can’t get in there). I am certain they are not offering a discount, but they should!!!
SW:GE is a "soft open" from 5/31-6/23. VIP tours never have access during soft openings. So, you would have access to the entire open park. As far as pricing, I haven't heard the prices for the 23rd vs the 24th. It could be $425 on the 23rd and $600 on the 24th. So that would be a discount.

From Disney:

Ø Our VIP Tours will have “limited” access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge starting 6/24/2019

Ø Our VIP Tours will not have access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge 5/31/2019 – 6/23/2019

Was this from an email or phone call from Disney? I am curious, since I have one for late August. Any idea what “limited” means? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!