Any undesirable cabin locations?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
We'll be 4 adults (DH, myself, 2 college-aged sons). Haven't stayed at FW since 1992, before cabins existed, stayed in trailer homes. As I remember, in 3 trips, we got 2800 loop, 2400 loop, and 2100 loop. Don't remember any being bad, but when I called to make ressies this time (sort of a nostalgia trip), CM seemed very surprised that I had no location requests. So is my memory bad-are there any locations that are much better than others? I'd just as soon chance it unless there's a real bad area to be!

The cabins are pretty much all together, I'm pretty sure in the loops that used to be occupied by the trailer homes. We too have stayed in a few of the loops and I wouldn't say one is better than another. You could request being nearer to the pool and laundry, if that matters to you.

They are all pretty generic, Some are closer to the pool or a bus stop but other than that they are all pretty similar.

Thanks, sounds like we will be OK taking whatever we get.

I don't think there is a "bad" loop either. We have stayed in many different ones. We prefer 2500 or 2600, only because they are closer to the pool, but it really doesn't matter. Also because we have a "special housekeeper" in the 2500 loop that we always request!

DH does like to request either being at the end of the loop or beginning so it isn't such a far walk from the bus stop. He doesn't mind on the way to the parks, but on the way home he just wants to get his "cozy comfies" on & hit the couch. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter