Any TV Shows That Were Still Good At The End Of The Series?

Gilmore Girls, including the 4 new episodes from a few years ago. Sure hope they are more new episodes to come. They left us hanging!

Friends
Playing House

I don't think it's near the end but Family Guy is as good, if not better, than it was in the beginning.

Lost
Charmed (original version)
Earth: Final Conflict
One Tree Hill
Parenthood

I have to disagree about Gilmore Girls...its final season was a major let-down (although it redeemed itself with the reunion "miniseries")

Sons of Anarchy
Entourage

It's not over yet and while it had gone a bit downhill in recent years, this season of The Walking Dead has been phenomenal.

I don't think it's near the end but Family Guy is as good, if not better, than it was in the beginning.

Definitely better than the 1st 2 seasons. Prime is definitely behind it, and it's gotten even sillier than it ever was, but it's still funny as heck. Joe cracks me up. Speaking of Family Guy, Cleveland Show was awesome for the 4 short seasons it was on.

The Middle

This is a show I can't get tired of. We watched it as a family the first time and me and the kids watch the series over and over again (watching right now!). I am so bummed they ended this show, it totally could have kept going.

Brothers and Sisters is another one I have watched several times. Probably my favorite drama, such an amazing cast. Love that show!

Smallville

Game of Thrones seems like it will keep my interest up through it's final episodes. I can watch this over and over and always pick up something that I didn't the times before.

I also agree with The Middle and want to add Everyone Loves Raymond to the list.

This is a show I can't get tired of. We watched it as a family the first time and me and the kids watch the series over and over again (watching right now!). I am so bummed they ended this show, it totally could have kept going.

Brothers and Sisters is another one I have watched several times. Probably my favorite drama, such an amazing cast. Love that show!

Smallville

I live in a small Indiana town and can really relate to the Heck’s and their town! My kids have similar traits as Axel and Sue (although mine are both boys). The no cut cross country is a favorite!

Although most fans agree that the Connecticut episodes were inferior to the New York City ones, when I Love Lucy aired its final half hour episode in 1957, it was still the number 1 highest rated show of the season. So I would say it qualifies. It left the air on top.

I have seen some good ones mentioned here for sure.
I was (still am actually) an absolutely huge "Sex and the City" fan. It is probably my favorite show ever.

That said, I found the last season to be a bit weak. I feel this way probably because of the whole story line of Aleksander Petrovsky (spelling?). I think the show definitely had more life in it when it ended. I believe the movie that followed could have been a season in fact. In regards to the second movie however :confused::confused::confused: I really have no idea what they were thinking when they made that. I think seeing them riding camels is where you start to realize how ridiculous it was.

Maybe there will be a 3rd movie in which it starts off with Carrie waking up and "Sex and the City 2" was a dream :rotfl2:

Although most fans agree that the Connecticut episodes were inferior to the New York City ones, when I Love Lucy aired its final half hour episode in 1957, it was still the number 1 highest rated show of the season. So I would say it qualifies. It left the air on top.

And however many years later it’s still a popular show to watch in reruns. Lucy’s comedy spans the generations for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter