Any Trim Healthy Mamas?

sweetcarolinamoma

Mouseketeer
Anyone doing the THM plan? I would love to have some buddies who are doing the plan and are as crazy about Disney as I am!

I did the plan from January to October. I did feel better when I was doing it but I didn't lose very much weight. I am not a big red meat eater so I tended to eat a lot of cheese and peanut butter and I am sure that is what the issue was. I am currently trying to mentally prepare myself to give it another try. :)

I did it full time from August until Feb. Been off and on since then. I lost 40 lbs from Aug to Dec. but have been gaining and losing the same 5 pounds since then!!! Im a creature of habit and tend to eat the same things so maybe thats my problem too! Let me know if you give it another go! I have an instagram for my journey and also are on youfood app too.

I will do that. I am sure that I will start up again eventually. I got in a big order from the THM store right before I quit and it is currently rotting away in my pantry. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter