Any tips for arrival at HNL?

suzy_q

Earning My Ears
I've heard the lines can be horrendously long to show QR codes. We are flying the direct flight from Atlanta on Delta. They don't provide the wrist band. 1) What can I expect as far as the wait to show our codes? 2) Any tips to decrease the wait time? Thanks so much--we leave in less than a month!

If you're cleared, the line will move fast. Have your code loaded up and take a screenshot just in case. Maybe look at sitting near the front of the plane if you're really concerned.

If you're cleared, the line will move fast. Have your code loaded up and take a screenshot just in case. Maybe look at sitting near the front of the plane if you're really concerned.
Thanks for the info!

Alaska checked us in Seattle and gave us wrist bands but were telling everybody the line without could be up to 5 hours! I’m not sure I believe that though. But we just walked right through to luggage pickup.

We flew in on Hawaiian on a Sunday at 2pm and got wristbands so walked by everything but there was zero line for ones who needed to go through and have everything checked. However, we flew out this past Thursday on Delta at 1:30 and the line seemed to be very very long though processing seem to occur at a reasonable pace from what I could gauge.

For those of you who have flown American, do you get a wristband beforehand, too?

When I went in February there were 25 stations open for checking in. It went very quickly and I did not have to wait in line. Your deplaning time makes a big difference it how the line builds. Those that are off last, tend to have to wait in a line. It should go quickly if every one has their QR up and ready to show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter