Any themed/kid restaurants off-site?

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
Hello!

We are going to Disney and in the past have always stayed on-site. This year we are staying off-site. While we still plan to do some of our favourite disney restaurants, just wondering if there are any themed or fun restaurants off-site in the area that are great for kids?

Thanks in advance!

Yes thanks! That looks great! I'm looking for anything other than disney that's "different" for kids!

Orlando has the worlds largest McDonald’s with an arcade. My kids really enjoyed it when they were younger.

Hello!

We are going to Disney and in the past have always stayed on-site. This year we are staying off-site. While we still plan to do some of our favourite disney restaurants, just wondering if there are any themed or fun restaurants off-site in the area that are great for kids?

Thanks in advance!
This one will depend on how old your kids are and if they are adventuresome eaters vs. needing chicken nuggets, etc. But we love Café Tu Tu Tango for a special offsite meal. It's a small plates restaurant and there are local artists who you can talk to and see working as well as a Taro card reader. We'll just say that our older kids, teen, and adults love it. It is not inexpensive and you will probably spend similar dollars to what you would for a favorite Disney table service. It is a favorite of my nephew who lives in Orlando.

Here is their website for more information: Food, art, fun sums it up pretty well -- And the food is excellent. http://cafetututango.com/

There's a Hash House A Go Go on I drive. It's not really themed, but kinda fun. Our go to quick service in the area is Tom and Chee - Nothing better than a grilled cheese!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!