Any Starbucks You Are Here mug collectors?

cgattis

DIS Veteran
So my friend Jen collects these and I've been picking them up for her in my travels. Unfortunately, last Disney trip was right before the park ones came out. Now, due to her not remembering exactly which ones she had (I now have a pic of the shelf full for reference!! Lol), I've ended up with a Kentucky and an Ohio that she doesn't need. Anybody here looking for those two who might trade me for a couple of the park ones (don't really care which)? Thought it was worth asking :). Reply or PM me if you're interested!

So my friend Jen collects these and I've been picking them up for her in my travels. Unfortunately, last Disney trip was right before the park ones came out. Now, due to her not remembering exactly which ones she had (I now have a pic of the shelf full for reference!! Lol), I've ended up with a Kentucky and an Ohio that she doesn't need. Anybody here looking for those two who might trade me for a couple of the park ones (don't really care which)? Thought it was worth asking :). Reply or PM me if you're interested!
Hey I know this post is really old but I'm a current Starbucks employee with a annual pass to WDW I was wondering if you are still looking for these mugs and if so what are are you from maybe we can trade.

Wondering current status on the you are here park mugs? Are the still readily availalbe?

Hey I know this post is really old but I'm a current Starbucks employee with a annual pass to WDW I was wondering if you are still looking for these mugs and if so what are are you from maybe we can trade.
I have a Kentucky and an Ohio. I'm needing an Epcot. Let me know if you'd like to trade! Not sure if you have enough posts to PM or not.

Wondering current status on the you are here park mugs? Are the still readily availalbe?
When I was there in October, the mugs were readily available in all four parks. Disneyland and DCA also have mugs that are readily available. The little ornament sized mugs were harder to find (I didn't see one for MK or DHS in October).

I purchased a full sized Epcot mug over the summer, and then the full set of four ornament mugs at each of the parks. I am wondering if Starbucks was awaiting the official re-branding of Downtown Disney as Disney Springs because while I was there right before the renaming, they only had Orlando mugs for sale at the Starbucks locations in DTD. The past two times I visited (October and November), I totally forgot to check for the mugs while I was exploring Disney Springs. When I am back down in Florida in April, I'll see if I can get that fifth mug ornament, if they decide to create one.

I checked Disney Springs in October and the Starbucks only had the Orlando one still. Hopefully they'll create one!

Checked Disney Springs in February and they still only had Orlando. I'll be going back in May and will update if there is any change.

I'll be there in June and will be more than happy to see what's available. I only have a Magic Kingdom one right now, and reeeeaallllyyy want the rest of them.

I can report back the the mugs were plentiful the first of march, in all parks. The line to checkout was always long though

FYI - Starbucks locations cannot send mugs back to the resort, but if you take your bag to a WDW retail shop nearby, they will be able to send back for you.

Didn't know these were a thing, You have now got me interested in starting a new collection :hyper:

Was at WDW at the beginning of this month. Still only the Orlando mug at Disney Springs. I did pick up the updated Hollywood Studios mug that they released for 2017.

I've been looking to get the Epcot one at Fountain View. Checked in Nov, Jan and April and didn't have any. I'll be down in Aug, any suggestions?

Do they get them at a certain time to try before they sell out?? And Cast Member always seem to not be aware of them or say haven't seen them in a while.

I've been looking to get the Epcot one at Fountain View. Checked in Nov, Jan and April and didn't have any. I'll be down in Aug, any suggestions?

Do they get them at a certain time to try before they sell out?? And Cast Member always seem to not be aware of them or say haven't seen them in a while.
That's really odd. You weren't asking at the counter, were you? These are usually on a display stand right in the line. I haven't heard of all mugs and ornaments ever selling out, although I guess it could be possible?

That's really odd. You weren't asking at the counter, were you? These are usually on a display stand right in the line. I haven't heard of all mugs and ornaments ever selling out, although I guess it could be possible?
Oh they definitely sell out.

Oh good, I thought it was just my bad luck. I tried at the counter before, but last 2 times I just looked at the isle displayed and didn't see any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!