Any solos ever get on Illuminations cruise?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
On my next solo trip, I was thinking about the Illuminations cruise-that's something I've never done. Has anyone here ever gotten one as a solo? Did you just go to the Theme Park board? Arwe there ever Illuminations Cruises organized specifically for groups of solos (note, not a singles cruise, I'm sure most of us left DH's, though Disney-challenged, at home)? How do I look into this?

What a great idea, Simba's Mom. You will find some information about how to book an Illuminations Cruise <b>HERE</b>

If you decide to book an illuminations cruise and don't find enough solo's to share the cost with you, you could either offer to share on the Illuminations Cruise Central's on the theme parks board or cancel it.

This is a great idea, when were you thinking of doing this?

Katholyn

Unfortunately, I don't know when my next solo trip is going to be, except to say it WILL be within the next year. My school hasn't come out with its 2003-2004 calendar next for me to make my plans (I know, how inconsiderate of them!). I expect it will be sometime either in November, January, or March.

I've gone twice now and had a blast both times. I joined the groups through the match up here.

I was lucky enough to find a spot on a cruise through these boards and it was a blast!

The view was great and the company even better :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter