Any Solo Travelers over Christmas?

atksn

Mouseketeer
I rarely post here these days, but figured it may be a good place to see if there happens to be anyone going to WDW solo for Xmas this year?
I have had a horrible year this year, and my kids are with their dad. I can't bring myself to waking up to a silent house on Christmas morning this year - so I did what any logical adult would do, and booked a trip to WDW! LOL. It will be a quick on, 12/23-26, but a much needed break from reality. I am a very seasoned Disney gal- both coasts, but this is my first solo trip. Thought it would be nice if there were any other solo travelers that would want to meet up in the parks, for a drink, etc.

This sounds wonderful and you will have a great time! If I were there, I would join you but alas not arriving until almost a week later.

I'll be there at around that time, for a similar reason. (Family didn't pan out this year, don't want to be home alone.) I haven't figured out my plans yet but I'm following this thread...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter