Any shuttle advice between SNA and DLR?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me some advice on any van shuttle companies they have had good experiences with in getting to from john wayne airport?

thanks for the help!

There are two shuttles that come to mind.

Super Shuttle

Primetime Shuttle

DD and I are going to try the new Disneyland Express. Transportation provided by Grayline http://airport.anaheimsightseeing.com/

There is an online coupon for $5.00 off roundtrip and this should be less expensive than the two shuttle services I told you about. The nice thing is the bus takes you directly to and from the DLH, so if you are staying there it should be fast and convenient.

Hope this helps! :moped:

There was a shuttle service right outside the terminal. It was $10.00 per person one way. We called them to come pick us up and take us back.

Hollyster2 said:
There was a shuttle service right outside the terminal. It was $10.00 per person one way. We called them to come pick us up and take us back.

Primetime and Super Shuttle are both $10 one-way or $20 Round trip.

We will save about $10 for Round trip using the Disneyland Express Coupon for myself and DD. Plus, we are staying at the DLH and that is the first drop off and pick up location. Might save time and definately a little money. Plus, they show a DL resort movie while in transit (better than chit chat with a shuttle driver). ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter