• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any scrappers from Delaware? and have you heard of this store?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I doing a little surfing and this store, Heartfelt Memories was listed as a vendor and is located in Newark, Delaware.
It is about 20 miles away. Not a bad drive. I want to go but would hate to drive down there and have the store either closed or moved/out of business.
I tried the number and it goes through but no answer or machine.
So anyone been there?

Spinning, what is the address? Is it on Kirkwood Hwy? I will be there on Sunday, and I could take a look.

I just got off the phone with them! The number I had was wrong!
They are closed on Sundays!
it is located 110B Astro Shopping Center
Newark Delaware
Yes it is on Kirkwood highway!
I may take a drive next Wed!

Thanks for lettting me know they're closed on Sundays. Where in the world is the Astro Shopping Center??? I'm thinking across from the Y, but I'm not familiar with 'Astro'. Will you send me their (correct) phone number?

Did you know AC Moore recently moved over into the old Hechinger building, and it expanded tremendously? It's in the same shopping center, just over a few stores from the end where it was. It may be worth a stop if you're going down to Newark anyway.

Thanks!

Lynne

Hey!! I'm from Delaware also, i've never been up to that store either, but i'd love to go see what is like, the place i go to for all my scrapping supplies is ACMoore here in Dover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter