• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any scrapbook shows on tv?

DIY has a show on from 10 to 11 Eastern Mon through Fri. There are repeats in the evenings & on weekends, but I don't know what they are.

The one on DIY is called Scrapbooking (I think) I like it and set the Tivo to catch it and I watch it when I can. I've also watched the Carol Duvall show which sometimes has some neat pages but she does all kinds of crafts.

I have a Tivo so I wishlisted scrap and stamp since I also rubber stamp and then I can scroll through the selections.

A week from this Wednesday, on the 18th, is the scrapbook and craft fair on QVC. I'm already telling myself "I will not buy, I will not buy!"

Monica

DIY weekdays check your local listing

HGTV carol duval and sometimes crafters coast to coast

love the QVC scrapbook shows (I tape those)

and PBS has a making memories but don't know when thats on.

Wow, we have none of those shows up here, :crying: .

Penny

I watch DIY Scrapbooking almost every week day. It is a good show, but ends up costing me a fortune because they show to many cool products!

We have nothing like that here :( Unfortunately what we DO have is a 24 hour craft shopping channel!!!!! It would be lethal but the postage costs are extortionate so I don't know anyone who actually buys off it. They very occasionally run Disney scrapbooking shows using the Sandylion supplies but it's all rather basic for me now.

Dumb question but what's DIY Scrapbooking?

Thanks for info about QVC!! Got to call my scrapping buddy and tell her!! :chat:

Karen

TN Traveler said:
Dumb question but what's DIY Scrapbooking?

Thanks for info about QVC!! Got to call my scrapping buddy and tell her!! :chat:

Karen

DIY is the Do It Yourself Network (a cable channel) and there is a scrapbooking show 30 minutes long a couple times a day.

MBowers said:
A week from this Wednesday, on the 18th, is the scrapbook and craft fair on QVC.
Monica

OMG!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Dont tell DH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter