• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any SB'ers going to WDW in October???

poohbear1029

<font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers
Any of the SB crew going to WDW in October! Thought I would check in! DH has some tee times and I either shop or go see the parades! Love having a little "solo time" on vacation!

I'm stopping in to DTD next month when I'm in Orlando for the Scrapbook Convention.

We're going but it looks like we will be there the week after you.

Pigletspal have fun at the convention. Can't wait to hear what you learn and see. Wish I were going then.

Me! Me! Me! But it looks like we won't be there at the same time. Have fun shopping!

I went to that convention last year! Our trip was later and the convention was the first weekend in Nov.....we rearranged to arrive early for it. It was great! Took a couple of classes. Took a Disney page class from the Hot of The Press/Paper Pizzazz owner. She was great!

Lots of good shopping there! Enjoy! I was bummed that it didnt match up with our vacation this year. I have a wedding Columbus Day weekend and now that DH is a AFROTC Instructor, we are victims of the college quarter breaks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter