• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any rides for grandma

nancy679

Mouseketeer
We are spending 8 days at WDW and plan to go to Universal for a day. The kids are 6,7, and 9, and my 73 year old mother is coming too. My question is there anything for her to ride on that isnt jerky or fast, or anything that will jump out? I dont want her to have to sit on the benches for most of the day. THanks in advance:)

Hi nancy679!
At IOA: One Fish, Two Fish should be enjoyable. Have her ride on inside with 2 of kids. See the Sinbad show & probably the new Poseidon's Fury show. Jurassic Parks' Discovery Center is a great place to explore too. There's a lot to see without riding.
Coffee / cookie break on the Discovery Center balcony is always special to me!

At USF: Terminator 3-D show; King Kong ride (maybe); Jaws; Twister; definitely see Alfred Hitchcock show. Again, quite a lot to see/explore without riding.
Exit by Nick Studios to Hard Rock Cafe for another nice break in the day.
Have a blast!
Jim

Don't forget the Triceratops Encounter in IOA and the Animal Planet Live and Makeup shows at USF.

As to T2-3D being too intense, I remember taking my wife to see it for the first time. When we walked out, the following dialog ensued:

ME: Wasn 't that great!!?

DW: No.It was loud, violent, and pointless.

ME: Exactly! Wasn't it great!!?

Originally posted by kellymonaghan

ME: Exactly! Wasn't it great!!? [/B]

These words sum it up the best. i still stop in and do T23D at least once a month:)

Don't forget E.T.!!! She could sit on the stationary seats in Hanna-Barbera. There's also the Carouseussell in IOA .

Nan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter