• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any reviews on anaheim hilton excutive level

Maria395712

DIS cast member/DIS vet/DVC member
has any one stayed excutive level at the anaheim hilton
what do they give you is it soft drinks all day do they keep the bottled water in the room filled eveyday can you order more for free or is there a charge .is there a view of disneyland on the 14th floor
thanks
maria

Sorry, never stayed on the executive level, so I don't know what they offer the executive level guests, but we stayed one floor below the executive level, in a Disneyland view room, and the view was awesome - the view of the fireworks was spectacular from our room! :sunny:

Maria395712 said:
has any one stayed excutive level at the anaheim hilton
what do they give you is it soft drinks all day do they keep the bottled water in the room filled eveyday can you order more for free or is there a charge .is there a view of disneyland on the 14th floor
thanks
maria

We stayed at the Hilton on the Executive Floor in October. My DH is Hilton Honors Diamond and they really treated us great! We booked a standard room for $99 and they upgraded us to a suite with a great theme park view. IIRC we had free bottled water in the room, plus there was water in the lounge. They had a carby breakfast with pastries and fresh fruit and snackies (cheese, veggies, some hot foods) in the afternoon. There is a bar where they will mix you a drink or serve you beer/wine. It's not free, but you can sign it to your room. I found the lounge hours lacking, they closed at 9:00 PM before we returned from the parks. I would grab a glass of red wine on our way out of the hotel so it would be there when I came back :).

I'll try to find some pictures and post them later.

Here are some pictures:

Here is the view from the Executive Lounge:
HiltonLoungeView1.jpg

HiltonLoungeView2.jpg

Here is our suite:

We had a view of the park through the bedroom window straight ahead and a vew of the pool from the windows out the sitting room and behind the bed.

HiltonSuite1.jpg

HiltonSuite2.jpg

And the sitting room ...

HiltonSuite3.jpg

The Convention Center and DCA:
HiltonSuiteView1.jpg

DCA, the parking lot and Space Mountain and the Matterhorn in the background:

HiltonSuiteView2.jpg

Tower of Terror and the Magic Kingdom in the backgroud:
HiltonSuiteView3.jpg

Nighttime shot of DCA and the Convention Center:

HiltonSuiteView4.jpg

How did you get to the parks........and would you stay there again ? I am a soon to be Gold member.....so just curious! I am saving my points for a trip to Hilton Waikaloa !

Judy from Boise said:
How did you get to the parks........and would you stay there again ? I am a soon to be Gold member.....so just curious! I am saving my points for a trip to Hilton Waikaloa !

We walked past the convention center to Katela and then across. There is an entrance into the parking lot (the one in the first picture closest to ToT) and we picked up the tram to the front gates. You can also take the ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) for $3 per person per day. That might have been better for us since I ended up carrying my sleeping 6 year old more than once. It's probably about a 1/3rd of a mile from the hotel to the tram. It seems much longer with a 48 lb dead-weight child.

We have been to the Waikoloa twice and we are returning in about 4 weeks! That place rocks! When you get closer to your trip, feel free to ask me questions. My DD is finally old enough to swim with the Dolphins, so we're doing the Hilton timeshare tour in order to get a discounted Dolphin Quest. We were in the Lagoon Tower last time with a view of the dolphin pen. It was very cool to see them swim around all the time. We were also in the Ocean tower with a sunset ocean view. Very nice (we saw whales!) but I liked the dolphins better. Plus, we're near the big pool.

what island is the hilton waikoloa on? is it ocean front
thinking about Hawaii
also
maria

Maria395712 said:
what island is the hilton waikoloa on? is it ocean front
thinking about Hawaii
also
maria

It's on the Big Island and some of their rooms have an ocean view and some do not.

http://www.hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/index_flash.asp

ETA: They do not have an ocean beach. Instead, they have a man-made lagoon that is open to the ocean sealife. It is sandy and you can snorkle there without any waves. Sea turtles live in the lagoon and you can swim with them too.

Thanks for the info re: the hilton. We are staying there end of July-Aug 2006. Just made our reservation today. :banana: :banana: My DH is also a Hilton diamond member. We will be using our points for the room so we are hopping for an excutive upgrade. They can't guarantee it with rewards. Your picture were great. :cheer2:

Traci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter