Any Recommendations for One Night in January

CapeCodTenor

Dis Veteran; Dis Dads #865
Hello, everyone, and a Happy Thanksgiving to all. My flight just changed for my upcoming trip in January, thanks, Jet Blue, and am now arriving the day before at around 11:40 pm. Any recommendations for a hotel near MCO? I've already started looking, and while I can find some with some pretty decent prices, the reviews have all been mixed. I'm not looking to spend a lot, so looking at like a Comfort/Quality Inn type place. I'm flying solo, so it'll just be me. I'll be there long enough to get a decent night sleep then head over to the resort in the morning. Can anyone here recommend something?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just looked at my Marriott app, there’s a Fairfield Inn by MCO.

I have the Choice app, for Comfort/Quality Inn and others in that family, but didn't think about the Marriott app....thanks for the suggestion. I'll take a look at that Fairfield Inn.

I've stayed at the Marriott (on the lake) once for an early morning MCO flight the next day. It was very comfortable and affordable.

We’ve gotten some pretty good deals with the Marriott and Hilton brand hotels near the airport, most with free airport shuttles. I think we’ve also stayed at one of the Hyatt hotels near there for a good price, but I’m blanking on whether it was there or at a different vacation spot. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter