• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any recommendations for a double child bike trailer/stroller?

butterfly8

Mouseketeer
Has anyone found a double child bike trailer that quickly converts to a stroller AND collapses quickly and easily enough to take it on the buses? That last part seems to be elusive!

Has anyone fMKound a double child bike trailer that quickly converts to a stroller AND collapses quickly and easily enough to take it on the buses? That last part seems to be elusive!

I've taken my Instep double jogging stroller twice. It's easy to fold, but heavy to lift. It does not convert to a bike trailer. It navigated the parks well. It also spent a few summers at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. Great little stroller with lots of drink holders and a basket underneath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter