Any recent experiences at bibbidi bobbidi boutique for girls with textured hair?

pianomanzano

DIS Veteran
Going on a trip with my SIL and her family in October and our window is approaching to book BBB. She's interested in potentially booking a session for her daughter that has textured hair (half black, half asian). She was doing some searches for reviews for kids with textured hair and the results are mixed (lot of bad experiences, some good ones). Other results were dated (pre-2020) or sponsored where Disney invited influencers to bring their kids to it.
Saw that Disney recently provided training for textured hair earlier this year, so just wanted to see if anyone has had any recent experience since they started that training? Also, appreciate any tips (bringing own hair products, ability to call/request certain CMs, etc). Thanks!

We went in June. My kid has difficult hair, and they handled it great, much better than I can.

Since Covid, representation has really been changed in BBB. They ask for your title, there are several cast members I would describe as non-binary. It has a very diverse set of CMs, including many races. This will be a non issue.

I'm not sure they would even let you bring your own products, they have limited stuff because it doesn't have certain allergens. They went over the allergy stuff like three times.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter