• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any problems mailing a box to fort?

Skyw

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this? How do you address the label? WIth ressie #.

Thanks

On our first trip to the fort we were invited by friends, who were going to be there for a week after we left. Once we got back home, I sent them a thank you package through the USPS. I called the fort, and they gave me their mailing address, and said that people regularly receive mail there.
I sent it to:
Fort Wilderness -
Kaiser Family #????
and the fort address

My friends never got the package. They had received notices on their vehicle, but didn't know what they were for, and was really having too much fun to go check to see what they wanted.

The package was returned to me like 2 weeks later.

As long as the person your sending it to follows up on their notices, it shouldn't be a problem.

Do you mean mailing stuff for yourself so you'll have it when you get there? You may wish to call the front desk and ask them if this can be done.

I know guests already registered can receive mail, but I don't know about sending items to yourself before you arrive.

Better call.

I don't know about the Fort but when we stayed at BCV last year we shipped cell phones and beach toys to the resort. They both got there no problem. Just make sure you use the name of whoever made the reservation, the arrival date and the reservation number.

<Name of the person with the reservation>
Beach Club Villas
1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Res#: 34343434343
Arrival Date: 4/26/08

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter