Any problems flying back to UK with new lightsabers/droid/thermal detonator bottles?

trpscooby

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anybody has experienced any issues travelling back with a $199 lightsaber? Does it fit in carry on luggage? Any problems going through security?
And what about the $99 build a droid or the drinks bottles?
Thanks for any advice!

Just wondering if anybody has experienced any issues travelling back with a $199 lightsaber? Does it fit in carry on luggage? Any problems going through security?
And what about the $99 build a droid or the drinks bottles?
Thanks for any advice!
From when I've read, the droids and light sabers are fine in your hand luggage but you cannot take the bottles on the plane (unless empty)

We just flew back with Virgin & had no problems with bringing a droid back, there was also someone on the plane with a light saber, although it didn't fit in the overhead locker by his seat & he put it on the floor.

Thanks for your responses. I’ve been reading on the US side that the blade part won’t fit in a main suitcase but I don’t know if I want to use up my carry on on just a blade on a long journey home!
I wonder how much it’ll cost to ship it to the UK..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!