Any price increases in the next 4 months?

RobertaMomof2

Mouseketeer
Anyone heard any gossip on price increases in the next 4 months? I am getting 3x - 5 day parkhopper tickets with MP and was hoping to buy one a month instead of all 3 at a time... but if the prices are going up in the next 4 months, I will just bite the bullet now and get them all.

Thank you!!!

I haven't heard any rumblings about an imminent price increase, but DLR isn't well known for giving guests much, if any, advance notice. My inclination is to say that if you know you are going to get the tickets and you have the funds, I'd get them now. It's better to be safe than sorry...

Usually someone will find out 2 or 3 days prior and leak it on the internet. In the past that's how it's worked out. I'd expect at least one more price increase before next summer. Maybe more.

Usually someone will find out 2 or 3 days prior and leak it on the internet. In the past that's how it's worked out. I'd expect at least one more price increase before next summer. Maybe more.
The last few times it seems that they get the rumblings just the day before.

It is possible there could be price increases in the fall. However, it isn't super likely. That being said, I agree that it is a good idea to buy now if you can. Use LMT or one of those companies to save some money. Which just reminded me, that even after prices increase you can often get the tickets at the previous price from other sellers for a week or two. So maybe waiting isn't too bad. Also, day tickets like you are planning to buy tend to only go up a few dollars. It is the APs that sky rocket in prices each year.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is one soon. I'd guess within the next 3 months we will see a price increase and change to the ticket structure.

We are less than one year out from Galaxy's Edge so they have to start implementing their pricing/ticket structure soon to maximize revenue and control crowds.

Also, tomorrow is the 1-year anniversary of MaxPass and there hasn't been price change. Not normal for Disney to go a full year without raising the price on anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!