Any plans to update the princess plays?

ExcitedMama

DIS Veteran
I was pleasantly surprised by the plays and we have enjoyed going back on subsequent trips. I am surprised that they haven’t changed them though. Any plans on bringing in something different from Belle and Rapunzel?

I would LOVE to see some new ones... But I adore Belle and Rapunzel, too, so I'm good either way!

They had a Frozen one for a while. I think they are still pretty popular.
How often would you like them to change? We loved Aladdin and saw it many times. Never saw frozen, so it can change at any time.
I wonder how long it takes them to prep for a new show?

Jack

How often would you like them to change? We loved Aladdin and saw it many times. Never saw frozen, so it can change at any time.
I wonder how long it takes them to prep for a new show?

Jack
Oh. I was referring to the Princess Fantasy Faire shows the OP mentioned. Before they had the big Frozen show they did a Frozen show over in the Princess Faire. It was cute. Those shows are short and use few props, so they could change them out more easily. But I think they are still pretty popular with Tangled and Beauty and the Beast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter