Any place w/ villans?

IandGsmom

Just another crazy Disney lady
I am looking for a charater meal geared more towards boys.
I thought I read that there was a villan charater meal somewhere. Is that true?
As much as I would like a princess meal I doubt my husband and twin 6 year old sons will go for it. pirate:

several years ago there was a villian's meal, but no more.:( how about donald's breakfastasarous at AK? that might be a good choice for boys. or chef mickey's at the contemp? good luck!:tongue:

I attended the Villains Character Dinner at the GF a few years ago. I fit right in. Alas, it has been discontinued. Drats!

Why not consider sending your sons on the GF's Pirate's Cruise? It will be filled with all sorts of villains (okay, maybe not villains, but definitely a lot of pirates, aye!). Click here for some photos of the Pirate's Cruise.

While your sons are on the cruise, you and your spouse could eat an expensive meal somewhere on the GF's gorgeous grounds. Just press "Private Dining" on the GF phone and place your order for steak & eggs or caviar & toast. I'm sure the Private Dining folks would love to “steal” your hard-earned “loot” (in effect, giving you your very own Villains Breakfast, eh?!). pirate:

Just kidding. The GF is a gorgeous resort with wonderful Cast Members whose main job is catering to their guests. I’m sure you’d have a lovely breakfast down by the marina while your little ones are tearing up the shores of the seven seas (Lagoon, that is). At least that’s what I plan on doing while my daughter is yo-ho-ho’ing it one morning during our upcoming vacation. ;)

Absolutely sign them up for the Pirate Cruise if you are able. When DD did it there were no characters, but she and her brother are pirate lovers - she had a wonderful time searching for treasure! DH & I ate a late breakfast at 1900 Park Fare while she was gone....so I got to see the characters anyway.

1900 does feature Mary Poppins but the split between male & female characters is usually sufficient to satisfy boys IMHO.

In addition to the other suggestions you've gotten, I'd add Garden Grill. It's Mickey, Pluto and Chip & Dale. Good food & great fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter