• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any pics yet of AKV rooms?

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
Does anyone have any pictures yet (either real pics or artist renderings) of the rooms at AKV? I'm anxious to see what the rooms look like!

When I bought my points on Friday my guide said he had the floor plans in his hands, but I didn't request a faxed copy. He said they would be posted on the member website very soon.

He said they will be a little larger than most other DVC rooms at other resorts. They will also contain flat panel TVs.

When I bought my points on Friday my guide said he had the floor plans in his hands, but I didn't request a faxed copy. He said they would be posted on the member website very soon.

He said they will be a little larger than most other DVC rooms at other resorts. They will also contain flat panel TVs.

The value rooms will be smaller though. My guide said to think along the lines of the size of ASMo rooms for those...

The value rooms will be smaller though. My guide said to think along the lines of the size of ASMo rooms for those...

I thought they said they would be the size of the now standard rooms at AKL. That the other levels (std., Savannah and Concierge) would be the now Deluxe size rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter