Any Philly (or nearby areas) DisBoarders?

MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! I've spent my life in various areas of the south and Chicago, but in 2-3 weeks, I'll be moving to Philadelphia & would greatly appreciate any advice for places to visit, things to do/see...and would love to make some new friends :)

Hey everyone! I've spent my life in various areas of the south and Chicago, but in 2-3 weeks, I'll be moving to Philadelphia & would greatly appreciate any advice for places to visit, things to do/see...and would love to make some new friends :)
I have lived in Philly my whole life. The historical area downtown is cool. Great shopping around too. What part of Philly are you moving too. I was raised in West Phila./Overbrook area. Live in a suburb right outside the city now

I have lived in Philly my whole life. The historical area downtown is cool. Great shopping around too. What part of Philly are you moving too. I was raised in West Phila./Overbrook area. Live in a suburb right outside the city now
I'm not sure yet (currently still looking at housing), I know that's not helpful :-/

Of course summer just ended, but you will be super close to the Jersey Shore. Ocean City has a great family friendly boardwalk. Brigantine is my favorite low key beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter