• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any patterns for Paperkins figures?

craig

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has patterns for the Paperkins figures? I am awful at making my own patterns and need help badly!

I am trying to make a figure of my daughter and of the Fairy Godmother and I stink at this! Please help!

I don't know if I understand your question correctly so I'm sorry if this is of NO help what-so-ever!
I haven't tried this site but I saw an ad for it in a magazine. Maybe it will help?
www.thedollfactory.com

bananiem,

That's a great site! I'm looking for something similar to that where the cloths, hats, hair, etc. are scaled to fit Paperkins where I can just print the pattern, trace it onto a piece of paper and cut it out.

If I could just get thedollfactory figure to be in scale with the Paperkin figure, I'd be set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter