• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any other special events ??

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
After reading about how busy it was at FW during the Iron Man...it made me wonder if there are any OTHER special events throughout the year at FW that brings in those kinds of crowds/spectators. Are there any other times when people that aren't staying there take over the place ??

I'm pretty sure that is the only FW specific event. It does get a little crowded at the Marina during the MNSSHP nights - fairly large crowds waiting for the special boat to MK for the event.

Outside of that, there is just FWguy's Kungaloosh happenings most evenings in the 1600 loop the middle of October. I am thinking of blocking off the loop this year.

[.

Outside of that, there is just FWguy's Kungaloosh happenings most evenings in the 1600 loop the middle of October. I am thinking of blocking off the loop this year.[/QUOTE]

Please do share more details since we will be there in October!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter