Any other single gay Disney fans? :)

good to know about mouse mingle - I'm not going to bother. I get so excited when I see a guy on other dating sites mention Disney - they never respond back to me, but I always hope they would.
Yep . . I know what you mean. :(
I think it is harder when you live outside an easy Disney resort access area. With Disneyland being over 500 miles away and Disneyworld over 2000 miles . . interest tends to dwindle.

Single, gay male Disney fan here... going back to WDW in late January for a solo, two-week vacation.
Anyone else planning a similar trip? Finding like-minded gay male Disney fans in my area is extremely difficult... as you are all probably painfully aware.
But rather than waiting to find my prince, I will continue to go solo and enjoy myself!

:jester: (ever the jester)
:yoda: (older and wise)

Single guy in the Chicago area - Love going to both coasts as well as DCL. I'm a Club 33 member and an avid collector. Any singles in the Chicago area?
I'm in Chicago a lot. 2nd home in Edgewater. I work and live in Arizona and go to DLR quite a bit in the summer. I'm looking for new friends to go with......Let's chat!

Single here. Hitting WDW on my own in late August! It's my 50th birthday present to myself.

Last edited:

Back in single-land, which seems to suit my personality just fine. D23 this year, planning on an AP next January.

Still here . . still single . . :)

Anyone planning on going to Gay Days at Disneyland this year?

Hey all! Just wondering if there are any other LGBT Disney fans out there (especially any who are single)? I love both DL and WDW and enjoy planning trips there as my pastime...also collect Disneyland vintage memorabilia. Be nice to make some new fellow gay Disney fans!
:wave:

I'm in Chicago a lot. 2nd home in Edgewater. I work and live in Arizona and go to DLR quite a bit in the summer. I'm looking for new friends to go with......Let's chat!
I too live in Chicago. I usually go to the parks 2-3X a year and having a park buddy would be great. If either of you are headed down and want to grab a drink, hit me up. FYI- I'm headed down 9/12-9/17, then again 12/6-12/11.

I too live in Chicago. I usually go to the parks 2-3X a year and having a park buddy would be great. If either of you are headed down and want to grab a drink, hit me up. FYI- I'm headed down 9/12-9/17, then again 12/6-12/11.
I'll be at Disneyland that weekend.

There are some out there that love Disney. Although, the last guy I met from on-line asked where I'd like to go for a honeymoon. I said Disney... the reaction was very negative. So, still single. hehe ;)

Forget the Honeymoon. Disney would be a destination wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!