• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any other place to rent carts? Kenny is booked.

ChristusG

DIS Veteran
Ugh, I cannot believe we won't have a cart for our week long vacation at Halloween. It just won't be as fun without a cart. We trick or treated in it, took the kids looping, etc. I don't wanna have to wait for the busses!!!! :::insert crying, whining voice here::::

Is there anywhere else to rent them from? Anyone that can deliver to the Fort?

Disney still had 200+ carts for Halloween weekend when we booked a week ago. High priced yes, but better than doing without.

IF you have a car and can tow a small utility trailer...
Golf Cart Enterprises' rates are pretty comparable to Kenny, but they cannot deliver to the Fort. They will however rent you a trailer to come pickup/drop off their cart - they're about 20 miles away IIRC. I believe the trailer rental is a flat $50, but call them for details/current rates.

We rented from GCE back when they still delivered, and their service was terrific!

Their contact info is in the first post of the Golf Cart Thread.

Steve Senesi rents golf carts and we've had nothing but great service from him. His number is 1-800-874-6206. If you call tell him Maureen from Canada says hi and I'll see him at the end of September!
Mo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter