• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any other groups out there like Creative Memories?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
Just wondering if anyone here knows of any companies similar to Creative Memories? I looked into CM once before, but wasn't excited about their products - thought the album pages seemed a little too plain for my taste. Does anyone else attend these types of parties/crops for another scrapbook company?

Any info would be greatly appreciated - thanks! :)

I know that there are a few of them -

I can't remember all of the top of my head though - I have never been to any of them just read about them.

did you try going a google search??

Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

Leaving Prints
Close To My Heart
Top-line Creations
Picture Perfect
I Remember When
Stampin' Up (also Rubber Stamps)

Seems like I'm forgetting some.....I'll post if I remember any more. :crazy:

Keep in mind..that the style...of the "plain" pages don't have to be what yours end up looking like. I don't care for the CM style myself...but I LOVE their product...It's great and a good quality. Take a peek at some of my layouts...using CM albums...I don't think you could say it's the typical CM style...

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=29423

Hope that link works...If not its on the Two Peas sight...In the "Disney" catagory under Scrapperjill (That's me)

Ive seen some stampin up stuff..and although there stuff is cute...The quality isn't as great...IMO

Jill I love those pages! What great shots!
I especially love all the eyelets! I will have to remember some of the way you used them in clumps! But did you pierce through the CM page? What did you do on the other side?

Nice work Jill.... Loved all your layouts.. I loved the little Magic ship and the fish clip. VERY CUTE!!!

Also if you like to layer your pages with paper CM is coming out with some 12x12 paper. Not true 12x12 but it will fit over a CM page in the albums, it fits perfectly in the jeeping for their albums.

I didn't go through the CM album page...but mostly used patterned paper and other cardstock...I simply love CM albums...even though I "Wallpaper" my pages. IMO CM has some very good quality products...like the albums, tools, cutters, pens...However I don't care for ALL of their product...I do favor most of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter