Any other Canadians planning a trip?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip ever to DL Paris. We’ve been to DL and WDW many times though. I’m a bit overwhelmed with the planning. I understand that there are different European country sites and each offer different pricing. I’m just wondering if there’s any other Canadians that have recently booked and if they have any advise? My head is already hurting from comparing everything and trying to do the money conversions. I’m not sure if we’ll stay at a Disney hotel, with the exchange it seems so expensive. Leaning towards maybe booking a partner hotel and tickets separately. Although the free meals or half board I think they call it could be a good deal. Any thoughts or advise?

I don't have a ton of great advice but am a Canadian that was just there two weeks ago for only a day. Day trip from Paris. I just bought a one day/two park pass right on the Disney website. It was a bit cheaper because it was a weekday. I just printed off the voucher at home before I left. It served as my pass for the day. I was unused to this as I have always had little cards when attending the parks in North America (but that was 5 or so years ago last). I just scanned the paper for park entry and fast passes. Had a great day overall!

Just because I love Excel, I would create something like below. Use Google or a website like xe.com to convert all to the same currency.

I think you can make it as complicated as you want. There is not one best way. I would first make a decision between do you want the convenience of a package deal, or save money by booking things separately. Although, you would first have to figure out if booking separately is going to save you money ;-)

xp3pso.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts