Any one with Amazon Echo, can you help?

BagOLaughs

Well I ain't evil, I'm just good looking
Hi All,

I got an Echo for Christmas and I love it! But I have one question to others with the Echo...

I've managed to get the Dis Unplugged WDW edition on my new Amazon Echo but does anyone know how to get the universal edition?

Alexa is fun, she says "I do not know the podcast dis unplugged universal edition" haha

Thanks!

Hi All,

I got an Echo for Christmas and I love it! But I have one question to others with the Echo...

I've managed to get the Dis Unplugged WDW edition on my new Amazon Echo but does anyone know how to get the universal edition?

Alexa is fun, she says "I do not know the podcast dis unplugged universal edition" haha

Thanks!
@BagOLaughs - I WANT one, SO bad! :) Was even harder to restrain myself when they were just recently on sale for $20 off! Enjoy, hope somebody is able to help you!

I have one, but haven't figured it out. Would love to know too.

Hey everyone thanks for the responses.

I too found that the WDW version doesnt exist on tunein... I had to go to alexa's skills on the app and enable anypod. It's another podcast service. Now i can say...

"Alexa ask Anypod to play the dis unplugged" and it works!

Hey everyone thanks for the responses.

I too found that the WDW version doesnt exist on tunein... I had to go to alexa's skills on the app and enable anypod. It's another podcast service. Now i can say...

"Alexa ask Anypod to play the dis unplugged" and it works!

I was going to suggest this as well.

An update for all... I've found mypod under the Alexa skills which apparently lets you set up any podcast... I'll give it ago for the Universal edition of the Dis unplugged and let you know how I got on.

Fingers crossed!

Ahhh it worked!

Ok all you lovely people... enable myPOD on Alexa then go to... https://www.mypodapp.com

Then name a playlist, search for the podcast feed you want, click create link and VOILA!

Now all I have to ask is "Alexa, ask my pod to play my universal edition playlist" and she will play the most recent podcast.

Capture.PNG

Ahhh it worked!

Ok all you lovely people... enable myPOD on Alexa then go to... https://www.mypodapp.com

Then name a playlist, search for the podcast feed you want, click create link and VOILA!

Now all I have to ask is "Alexa, ask my pod to play my universal edition playlist" and she will play the most recent podcast.

View attachment 295932
@BagOLaughs - Thanx for the navigation help, should I eventually lose the battle with myself to NOT need an Alexa of my very own! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!