Any one else here have CFS/CFIDS?

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
if so this article might be of interest

http://www.immunesupport.com/library/showarticle.cfm?id=7581

i got it after bronchitis, first symptom something was different than the "normal bronchitis" was giant hives completely covering me ( we were on vacation) but by the time we got home, had butterfly rash, fatigue, pain in legs, rash on trunk and arms and swollen glands, sore throat...and it went down hill from there...;)

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention (in my other post!) The YEAR I spent with giant hives covering my trunk!!!!! The doctors told me it was from taking baths. I asked then why isnt it on my legs and arms and face? "Ummm.... dont know." Grrrrrrr!
I will go to this link and read. I have been told I have CFS but didnt want to hear it. I want a TREATABLE thing!

:lmao: yeah, me to! :lmao: funny how differently even my friends react to me being diabetic. with cfs it's kind of "oh yeah ho hum what's the big deal i;m tired to"... diabetes it's "oh no how awful"...i feel like saying hello i'm actually disabled due to cfs, I just feel like garbage due to diabetes:rotfl: :rotfl:
who told you a dr or someone else? they really need to rule everything under the sun out to dx it...i posted a link on your thread you might want to check out...it used to be you had to have the fatigue that limited you by 50% of preillness state, sore throat, swollen glands, different headaches. migratory joint pain and a couple other things but they keep changing the definitions ( ie some want to include fibro, some want to include any kind of fatigue which is stupid, it's like saying anyone with a pain in their chest is having a heart attack :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter