Any One Crazy for Disney like us

Resale my butt....Id buy that, just the way it looks right now!!!! Id be more likely to buy a disney themed camper than not.....especially if my kids went shopping for one with me.

In our first house we had a Lion King mural painted in my daughters' room...when we put it up for sale, our agent said to paint over it. It was beautiful, the artist did a GREAT job...and I refused to paint over it. And sure enough, I feel like the couple that bought it did so because their son LOVED it as much as my kids did!!!

funny you should ask, i used regular craft paint, and then clear coat the whole thing. I will post the other side today, it is fun too. thanks again, vicki

I'm with ROG. I'd have no problems at all buying a Disney themed camper. I'd just have to pretend that "...well you know, I'm not so sure about the paint job" and then try to talk them down a bit because of it. :lmao:

I'm with ROG. I'd have no problems at all buying a Disney themed camper. I'd just have to pretend that "...well you know, I'm not so sure about the paint job" and then try to talk them down a bit because of it. :lmao:

Yeah, but how long could you really hold that poker face, huh??:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter