Any nursing students on the DIS?

jenr812

What happened to the tag fairy?
Just wondering if there are any other nursing students here :flower: I graduate with my ADN in 2007. I am also married with 3 kids, 11, 6, and 2.

I'm in the pre-nursing program at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. I just finished my freshman year, so I've still got some time left. :)

I'm not a nursing student, but my two roommates this year are in nursing.

Hey! Just finished my pre-recs and start working on my ASN this fall. I'm married, but no kids.

HI
I am a nursing student, mom of 2, Rachel (6) and Matthew (3). I just finished my first year, will graduate in May 2006. I currently work as a nursing aide part time.

Glad to see some posts in here :flower: I just found out my orientation for nursing school is the day after we get back from Disney :) Even more to look forward to ;) It will be a looong day though - it's from 9am - 4pm!

I'm a mom of two, senior nursing student, will graduate with my BSN in May 2006.

Even though I'm a total Disney nut, we've been too broke to take ANY family vacations. I haven't been to WDW in well over 15 years - but planning a little trip in May '06 as a graduation happy for my boys AND me! :)

I am not a nursing student. but in for Medical Coding. soon to be in to medical records(working while in school) and once done with med. code. will be going into Radiology!! my DD is grown and on her own!

good luck!!

I am already an RN with my BSN, but I am working on my master's in nursing right now! I will be done in December. Good luck to you guys! It is really hard, but completely worth it in the end to have the best job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter