Any New Yorker's suppose to go in August??

That's exactly what I'm worried about. They removed Louisiana when their #'s improved, so it wasn't just negligence that we were left on the quarantine list. In my daydreams NY/NJ/CT bring a lawsuit against Desantis for discrimination. If he extends this past the first week in July, he should be forced to show legal justification.
Apparently attorney Kurt Davis from Hillsborough has already filed suit, citing various things in Desantis' emergency orders, including the tri-state quarantine.

I am no attorney, but I don't think discrimination applies here as there is no denial of entry based on race, sex etc. Maybe the Interstate commerce clause may be applicable.

Below is a link to a news article about Kurt Davis' law suit. Pay attention to the third to last paragraph.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/hills...-desantis-hillsborough-over-emergency-orders/

So did the executive order actually expire today, or are us Tri-State folks still banned from Florida?

So did the executive order actually expire today, or are us Tri-State folks still banned from Florida?
Today is the last day, unless he signs another extension today. I haven’t yet seen an extension listed but I guess it could happen. The last EOs I’m seeing are from 7/1 and have nothing to do with this.

Today is the last day, unless he signs another extension today. I haven’t yet seen an extension listed but I guess it could happen. The last EOs I’m seeing are from 7/1 and have nothing to do with this.
If he extends the blocking of NY/NJ/CT then it's for sure political, since our positivity levels are so much lower than FL.

NYer here. We cancelled for this August and rebooked for August 2021. Couldn't do it with the spiking numbers in FL and the mandatory quarantines. Did not sound like we would enjoy ourselves.

Well that is the nail in the coffin for our trip. I was iffy anyway with the cases in FL plus the quarantine upon returning home.

Just heard on the traffic report that the checkpoint is still very much in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!