Any NC DISers out there?

I'm so glad there are so many Diz friends here! I'm from Winston and now live in the Raleigh Area. We just got back from Disney Cruise- AWESOME! and have to wait all the way until May to go to Disneyland... so tough to wait.. My kids think we should go every weekend...... right?!?

I'm an NC DISer! I'm way over here in our oldest (and one of our smallest) town, Bath! Blackbeard's former residence still stands in the middle of town! We're about 2.5 hours east of Raleigh and 1.5 hours from the beach!

Charlotte area as well :) We split our time between NC & NY for business.... I would LOVE To see a Charlotte/NC dismeet! Who would be interested?? I'd be happy to set one up!

Charlotte area as well :) We split our time between NC & NY for business.... I would LOVE To see a Charlotte/NC dismeet! Who would be interested?? I'd be happy to set one up!

I'm in, when and where? I can help plan if you wish. Let me know.

Hi!

Are you in Charlotte? I"m in South Charlotte, the Ballantyne area...so I was thinking maybe doing the meet up in South Charlotte, or if it;s easier somewhere uptown. I'm one to suggestions! Which area works best for you?

Durham here!
Another Durham Dis'er here. Well...sort of. We lived in Durham for 7 years but then moved back to home state of MD in 2007. A year ago DH took back his NC job and we bought a condo in Durham. He goes down and works during the week while I stay here in MD with my 2 DDs who are juniors in HS. DS is at the condo going to college down there. When DDs graduate HS we will all move down there permanently. We've all spent a lot of time down there with the condo and I love the area and cannot wait to get down there permanently. And think how much closer we'll be to Florida (and HHI, where we own DVC points at).

Hi!

Are you in Charlotte? I"m in South Charlotte, the Ballantyne area...so I was thinking maybe doing the meet up in South Charlotte, or if it;s easier somewhere uptown. I'm one to suggestions! Which area works best for you?
We live in Baxter Village, I'm open to meeting anywhere. Saturday's work best.

Second week in November works for me. I could possibly do a Thursday or Friday evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts