any michigan people sail on feb 12th magic?

wcjoey43

Mouseketeer
This is my first Disney 7 night cruise.. i think i will be sad not to spend a week at Disneyworld?.. any other michigan folks on the boat?

I may be sailing on the 13th but on Wonder. You will have so much fun on the ship that I don't think you will even think about WDW! I love WDW so much that I was so worried that I will miss it...but guess what..I didn't. There's so much to do on the ship and it's not as stressful as WDW cause you don't have to stand in line forever trying to get on a ride. Mickey and Minnie and friends will be there. The ship is very Disney... you will have a blast!!

Rest assured, you will have a great time. The Disney magic is alive and well on the ships. The boat will have alot of people from Michigan. Check out the Feb 12th Western thread to see a few.

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter