Any Love for "Spice Road Table"!?

Ate there last October.

At first we were seated on the patio away from the lake. When a family moved, our server said we could move and it wasn't a problem.

Had a fantasric view of Illuminations ans the food and service was fantastic.

Only downside was they must have recently coated the chairs in something. Everyone had black legs when we got up! I thought it was hilarious but others did not :rotfl2:

Last edited:
I have never gone to this restaurant but it sounds like a great hidden gem! I will try to make room for it in the next trip.

Yay!! I was able to get an ADR for the Saturday of my September trip!! I got one at 8:30 - Illuminations is at 10 that night. Should 8:30 be good, or should I grab the 8:15 one?

Love love love Spice Rd Table! It’s our arrival day tradition! That red sangria:love: is our favorite on property! We’re headed there this Wednesday!

If illuminations is at 10, would you go for an 8:15 or 8:30 ADR?

We have it booked at 8:20PM for a 10PM Illuminations night. My TA said this was an excellent time for Illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter