Any Love for "Spice Road Table"!?

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Our first visit there - it was AMAZING ! Loved the music , the atmosphere was great - service was excellent, and the food was sooooo good ! My lil ones are really picky eaters - they love Sanaa, Boma, DD loves seafood - but still wasn't sure if they would like it - it took them around 10 minutes to both ask of we can go back again this trip !

Highly recommend !!

Spice Road is on our "must do" on every trip. Love their rack of lamb! Service has always been great here too.

I figure some people avoid it since it sounds too exotic, sort of like Jungle Skipper's Canteen in MK, another of our frequent stops. At Skippers some dishes are hit or miss and they seem to be still tweaking the menu, but Spice Road has been a favorite since they first opened.

Love it, we sit outside by the lagoon, a little breeze, share some appetizers (garlic shrimp, merguez sausages) and a couple of glasses of chilled wine. Fabulous! And of course, the lamb for dinner is delicious! It’s never really busy!

Our first visit there - it was AMAZING ! Loved the music , the atmosphere was great - service was excellent, and the food was sooooo good ! My lil ones are really picky eaters - they love Sanaa, Boma, DD loves seafood - but still wasn't sure if they would like it - it took them around 10 minutes to both ask of we can go back again this trip !

Highly recommend !!

Glad you liked it. I have not been there but love the other 2 restaurants in Morocco. We always eat there a couple times during our trip. Sounds like your kids are not really that picky and are a good at trying new things. That is great.

I ate there March a year ago--food was delicious, great place to watch Illuminations, our server wasn't great. Once our entrees arrived he *completely* disappeared; we were planning to order small plates to eat during the wait for Illuminations but couldn't 'cause he had disappeared so completely. But other than that, I loved it! :) That Brie Fondue.............soooooooooooo good!

So much love for Spice Road Table! I’ve never had a bad meal there, the service has always been great (we’ve had some great interactions with the cast members here), and it’s such a relaxing atmosphere, right on the lake. The only time it seems to get crowded is right before Illuminations (obviously), so most of the time we’ve been able to just walk up and get a table. Love taking a mid afternoon break and sharing some of the small plates and people watching. It might be my favorite spot in World Showcase.

I ate there March a year ago--food was delicious, great place to watch Illuminations, our server wasn't great. Once our entrees arrived he *completely* disappeared; we were planning to order small plates to eat during the wait for Illuminations but couldn't 'cause he had disappeared so completely. But other than that, I loved it! :) That Brie Fondue.............soooooooooooo good!

Omg, had the Brie with the Mediterranean platter - heaven !

I booked an 8:05 - everyone must have same idea ! The only one I could get over next week - good chance we get to see illuminations at that time with a decent view ?

Tia !

I booked an 8:05 - everyone must have same idea ! The only one I could get over next week - good chance we get to see illuminations at that time with a decent view ?

Tia !
We had a 745 ADR there a Monday night in early June. Worked perfectly. We didn't start right on the waterside but the wait staff asked if we wanted to move closer when a couple people left before Illuminations started. pretty good view-probably a bit better than Rose and Crown last year.
Was very nice to have a seat, finish our sparkling white sangria and watch the show!

Any clue how they are with allergies - specifically gluten-free? I would love to try them, but I cannot find any allergy menu (sadly not uncommon for many of the WS TS places).

OP thank you for posting this question. I have an ADR there too and I was curious. So glad to see so many who enjoy the place.

I did eat here in April and I have to say I thought the food was just average nothing special. But the thing that bothered me the most Was the service.

Any clue how they are with allergies - specifically gluten-free? I would love to try them, but I cannot find any allergy menu (sadly not uncommon for many of the WS TS places).
They're good with gluten free and some of the dishes are naturally gluten free. The chef came out to talk to me and made me a special vegetable side dish after asking what I like to eat. I would say he was way more attentive than a lot of other chefs at other restaurants in WS. I hope he's still there.

They're good with gluten free and some of the dishes are naturally gluten free. The chef came out to talk to me and made me a special vegetable side dish after asking what I like to eat. I would say he was way more attentive than a lot of other chefs at other restaurants in WS. I hope he's still there.

Excellent to know! This may make my list for my trip!

We’ve eaten there a few times and love it! That type of food is my favorite outside of Disney too. The brie fondue is so good! We’ve always found the service to be really good. It’s one we consistently repeat in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter