Any last minute tips?!?!

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
I’m a DL vet, but will be chaperoning my son’s high school trip. We’ll be in the parks 2/14–2/16. Park hoppers.

Kids are free to roam. They just have to check-in via text every couple of hours. I’m not sure yet how much I’ll hang with the kids, how much I’ll hang with other chaperones and how much I’ll fly solo.

Any tips? What are the best foods to try these days? Anything I should do while I’m solo? Thanks!!!

It's supposed to rain those days..so pack rain gear. You can purchase a locker too if you don't want to lug everything around.

Right now the 90th celebration foods are pretty popular. I haven't tried anything from it yet. Also, Tropical Hideaway is popular too.

Mickey's Mix Magic is going on at night (fireworks go on the weekends if weather allows). Although the reviews on these boards didn't rank it that high, many of my local friends love it! You can try seeing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter